Having a developmental disability diagnosis can add a financial burden to families’ lives. We don’t want cost to be a barrier to participate in and enjoy our activities and services. Donations allow us to continue providing our programs to our clients, families, and the community and let them fully enjoy the programs without the added stress.
Help us empower & enrich the lives of all individuals today!
What will your donation provide for NDAC?
- Program supplies
- Sensory toys for Sensory & Inclusive Community Partners
- Office supplies for administration
- One month of supplies for Enrichment Center activities
- Printed marketing materials for free community programs
- Red River Zoo membership
- YMCA passes
- Training and certifying a new Direct Support Professional
- iPad/Computers to connect with rural ND & remote BCBAs
- Technology & security
- Training and certifying a new Registered Behavior Technician
- Sensory equipment for all programs
- Furniture for residential programs
- Equipment for day supports program
- Supports on-going mission expansion
- Residential Care/Day Supports for adolescents and adults
- One central building location for West Fargo, Fargo, & Moorhead area
- Sister locations in other ND areas